Too Hot in the Kitchen: A Holly Clegg Cookbook Review5:02 PM
Disclosure: I received this product free in exchange for a review, however, all opinions are based on my own experience with the product
This Cookbook will totally rock your socks! With 200 Simple & Sassy recipes in Too Hot in The Kitchen , you are sure to find many crowd pleasers for you and your family. I made a few for friends night as well and have yet to have a bad review on any o the recipes I have tied so far.
Designed with a twist on many classic recipes, this is made just for Today's Busy Woman ( or Man) who still enjoys a great home cooked meal that is healthy and satisfying.
Too Hot in the Kitchen is a fun filled Cookbook and you have so many great recipes you can choose from. This fun cookbook features 200 easy and exciting recipes designed for today’s busy woman with 100 color photographs and illustrations. You' love Holly's healthy trim and terrific twist on everyday recipes . From homemade facials to effortless entertaining, get ready to learn the secrets to sizzle in your own kitchen! .
- Chapters include
- Lovin’ No Oven (No cook recipes)
- Quickies (Fast, easy recipes)
- Table for Two (Cooking for two)
- Food for the Mood (Recipes for romance)
- Effortless Entertaining (Party pleasing recipes)
- Brunch and Munch (Breakfast and snack ideas)
- Fill Up with Fiber (High fiber recipes)
- Sweet Temptations (Decadent desserts)
- Passport Pleasures (Cultural specialties)
- Diva Dermatology (At-home skin care recipes)
- Also includes:
I love the no bake options , especially on those nights when I really exhausted. Ready to spend some of that Christmas Cash? Head over to Amazon and pick up a copy today!
- Nutritional and diabetic exchange information
- Highlights Freezer-friendly and Vegetarian recipes
- Spicy Advice with serving suggestions and cooking tidbits
- Creative coffee pairing ideas